Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blah Blah Blah...

One thing everyone knows about me is how much I LOVE the RAIN.  NOT!!  I realize that we do need rain and I am fine with it in small amounts, but this cloudy, overcast weather just makes me feel DEPRESSED.  Literally, I have that seasonal depression stuff, so when I see that there will be NO sunlight for several days, I am already panicking.   

Anyway, I decided to try to not think about how ugly and dark it is outside, and in my house.  I decided since I can't be outside in beautiful weather, I guess I will stay inside and clean, clean, clean. I started in on my 6, I KID YOU NOT - 6 HEAPING hampers of laundry, and this was just from this week.  I have gotten through 3 of them and I hope to at least get them all done by tonight.  I know what the problems with the laundry are... and their names are Ariana and Elissa.  These girls will try clothes on and change them several times,without picking them up and putting them away.  Instead, they throw them in the dirty clothes.  I can't tell you how many times I have talked to them about this.  What is it gonna take...? Anyone got any ideas?  I would just go through it and hang them up, but they throw dirty wet towels on top and the cat hair gets on them from being thrown all over, so now they are dirty. 

Then, I scrubbed my bathrooms, swept and cleaned the entire downstairs wood floors, vacuumed, dishes, kitchen, and now I am going through the kids clothes trying to see what doesn't fit anymore.  I am running out of time and I still need to go pick up groceries, make dinner, take Elissa and Ariana to rehearsal and take Rachel home as soon as she starts to feel up to it.  Oh, I forgot to mention, she started vomiting again last night.  She had the stomach flu a couple weeks ago like me, and got it AGAIN last night!  I really hope we aren't going on round 2.  I can't deal with it anymore, especially since Connor has another virus too.

I never get rest on my days off.  I am really dreaming about the Cayman Islands right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment