Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Family Updates and Family Fun

I haven't written for a while on my blog, so I thought I would give everyone an update.  Last Friday, we met with an Talent Agent for Elissa.  She is going to represent her and Connor and eventually Ariana once she takes some acting workshops and learns the industry terminology.  That makes them very excited because they will get some work soon, hopefully. When they do, I will be sure to post it!  :)

My friend Leisa offered to take new headshots of the kids.  I can't wait to see them.  She does an amazing job with her camera and Photoshop.  When I get the pictures back from her, I will post for you all to see.  I will need help choosing the best pictures so I can get the headshots printed for the Talent Agent.

Ariana is doing a musical for her school in April called "Into the Woods".  She is playing the part of Rapunzel.  Not sure how she feels about it, but I am sure she will do a great job!

Connor is getting over his cold and starting to become more independent.  He is fighting me with everything I try to do for him including putting on shoes and socks, or even feeding him.  I decided to let him try to feed himself last Saturday night because he kept taking the spoon away from me.  I recorded part of this experience for you all.  Enjoy...

Click here (if  you choose the video below without clicking the link, scroll down on this page and pause my music playing in the background so you can hear).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJ9VvwJLY4




On Sunday, we decided to enjoy our last warm day of the weekend because we are expecting rain for the next week or so.  We took the kids outside and played ball in the backyard.  Connor is starting to hit the ball.  He is so cute and Dan is excited for this!  He has Noah to play catch and other sports, but it has always been his dream to have a son of his own to do this with too.  Now, he has two boys to play.  Perfect!  When Connor gets older, he can catch, Noah can hit, and Dan can pitch and vice-versa. The girls like to play, but not as much as the boys.  Noah is doing really well with catching too!  He is a natural.  I will most definitely sign him up for Baseball next year.  We missed the sign ups for this year already.  :(

Here are some pics of the kids playing in the backyard...








2 comments: