Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Elissa's Party City Shoot Today...

Today was pretty hectic to say the least.  Friday night I got a call and Party City wanted Elissa to come back for another party scene - Disney Princess.  I said sure, but wasn't really comprehending how chaotic it would be for me there with all three kids. The kids had a minimum day today, so I needed to make sure I picked everyone up, drive Noah to Rachel's house and then drive to Pleasanton by 2:30.

Earlier today I had to call around to get bids for the landlord so they could build the room on our loft and I even had a contractor here this morning doing a bid. Additionally, I needed to get Elissa's stuff together and make sure Connor was fed, napped, fed agaIN, changed etc. and eat lunch myself all by 12:45.

If it weren't for my friends and family (thank you Betsy) for lending me some dresses for Elissa's shoot, I don't know what I would do.  They wound up using a pretty blue dress my sis-in-law lent me for this party scene since no one else wore blue there today.  That's fine with me because I personally feel she looks her best in blue. :)

Here are some pictures from the shoot.  Keep in mind they are not professional pictures by any means, but thought I would give you all a peek at what went on behind the scenes.   Hope you all enjoy them.  As soon as I get links to the real pics I will post them for all to see.


This is her posing with other girls.  The director wanted them to pass this blow up crown from head to head.


Here she is with another cute girl posing for the Princess spa scene, but this was in between takes and the ladies were helping get the girls ready for the shots.


Elissa made some friends during down time and one girl even brought all her Polly Pockets for the girls to play with. 


Another picture of them playing.  This little girl here with the curls was such a cutie pie.  Loved her hair.


2 comments: