Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today was a great day!

So this is my very first posting on our new blog and I thought I would share my WONDERFUL day with all of you.  I woke up this morning and knew I wanted to do the usual working out, but I just didn't feel like going to the gym today.  As many of you know, Tracy in the winter time can be quite cloudy and overcast, so I had an idea in mind.  I thought it would be nice to go to the East Bay (San Ramon) and walk around the golf course.  This was always my favorite walk and I knew it would be sunny today over there.  I stopped by my friend Leisa's house and also got some visiting time there too.  Here is a picture from our walk today.

The temperature outside was only about 55 degrees, but it felt much warmer than that!  I had a great chat with Leisa and she introduced me to Google Blogging and gave me the run down on Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop.  She is one talented girl!

Anyway, she had to leave to pick up her kids so I took Connor to Ascona's pizza.  They have a great $5 lunch deal.  Connor and I shared 1 piece of pizza (sausage and mushroom).  I can't believe he ate the full half I gave him and a whole jar baby food!  He was HUNGRY!
                    

After our lunch together, we went to a couple stores and drove back to Tracy.  When we got here it was cloudy as usual and much cooler.  I decided to drop in on Kelli, one of my best friends.  We hung out until it was time to pick up the kids from school.

I picked up the kids and got them going on their homework.  Dan came home and every one pitched in to help with the house cleaning and I made dinner.  Yummy baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies.

So after dinner, I decided to play around with this whole blog idea and here I am.  Thanks LEISA!  I know I am new at this so, expect my blog to get better when I discover how to do more, which I think I will look into now.  Until then...  Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment