Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A nice end to the weekend...

Well today I woke up REALLY sore. So much for working my tail off at the gym today.  That Jillian Michaels workout that I did yesterday really kicked some booty!  I could barely even sit down today, let alone stand up. Dan was the same way.  You should see us, we are quite the pair today.

I did go to the gym this morning, but I only did 20 minutes on the elliptical and about 30-35 minutes working on my upper body and core.  Kelli went to the gym with me, and I was glad to have the company.  After that, I came home and wanted a NAP, but do you think I got to take one?  Nope.  Not in my house.  I usually get about 5-10 minutes if I am lucky.  So, I decided to get up and make some lunch and go do my grocery and Target shopping.  Ariana came with me and we finished in a little over an hour.

When I came home Dan made us smoothies and I put away the groceries, played with Connor and put him down for a nap. I demanded a REMATCH of Scrabble from Dan, but he was busy watching football.  I will get him to play me later and when I do, I am gonna win this time (I hope)!   He beat me by 109 points last night, but I think that was pure luck because I have been on a role lately.  A big winning streak.  So much for that.

Anyway, Ariana said she would make dinner tonight - Chicken Milano.  Yipee!!  I don't know about all of you, but I get tired of making dinner every night, so I welcome this chance to sit one out!  What a nice end to my weekend.  Sometimes my kids can be so sweet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment