Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where did the day go?

Well, today came and went like most Saturdays do.  At least I still have a few hours left to be productive.  I was tired today because Elissa and Connor were up most of the night with their fevers and coughs, so I really wasted a better part of my morning sleeping and sitting around :(.  I ate breakfast late again and didn't start working out until after my Biggest Loser weigh in, which I was only down about .6 pounds from last week.  Boo!  I didn't work out as much as I wanted to this past week because of my busy schedule.  So, this coming week I will have to buckle down and sweat my tail off!

Anyway, I spent the better part of my morning chatting with my mom on the phone.  After that, I did manage to pull it together and work out for about 45 minutes.  I did 14 minutes of the Last Chance Workout  from Jillian Michaels and then 30 minutes of the Jillian Michaels Shred It Weights 1.  That workout was tough, but I really liked it!  I was breathing so hard and could barely get up and down but I was determined to work really hard today.  Dan even did the workout after I did it.  I just need to go buy a kettle bell so I can really get the most of my workouts.  I just used the dumbbell and that was ok too.  These workout videos were free on Comcast On Demand this month through March if anyone is interested in trying it.  I say challenge yourself and go for it.

My plan is to sweat really bad this week and burn as much weight as Kelli.  She lost 5.6 pounds this week.  She is amazing with the weight loss.  To date, she has lost 12 pounds.  I am so proud of her!  I can't wait to see how we both look at the end of the summer.  I hope we get the results we want.

Well, time to make dinner and spend the rest of my night with the kids.  We might play the new game Scribblish we bought last week.  The kids loved it.  It says you need to be at least 8 yrs old, but as long as your kid can read and draw, they can play.  Elissa is 6 and does pretty well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment